Friday, March 28, 2014

My Favorite Hobby

As I posted previously, my four favorite hobbies are listening to Electronic Dance Music, attending EDM events and festivals, playing video games and going out with my friends. Out of those four things, my favorite is probably listening to Electronic Dance Music.

Electronic Dance Music has a lot of different sub-genres, for a lot of different times and moods. I usually listen to the more energetic kind of EDM, like Dada Life or Wolfgang Gartner, when I'm working out or riding my bike somewhere. On the other hand, I like more "mellow" stuff like artists Kaskade or Above & Beyond when I am about to go to sleep or when I just want to relax.

This is my favorite hobby because I can mostly listen to music anywhere and anytime. I can listen to music even when I'm at school (in some classes) and on my way to school and back from school. When I had an Xbox 360, one feature I really liked (and miss) is the ability to listen to music while I was playing any game. I just connected my iPod and I was ready to go. So, as you can see listening to music is my favorite hobby.

For more about the history of Electronic Dance Music go here



No comments:

Post a Comment